I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Happy 4th of July, U.S.A.!!


Happy 4th of July, U.S.A.!!

I've decided I'm going to chill at home this evening, so this is the only fireworks display I'll have for you this year ... ;o7
(Why, yes, as a matter of fact I have lost my marbles ... and if you happen to find them, please feel free to send them my way ... :oD)



#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #4thofJuly2018 #4thofJuly #IndependenceDay

65 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm not sure we should give you your marbles back! :) Enjoy relaxing at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Lauri Novak ... thank you, dear! I hope you're having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, enjoy your evening! I'm headed out for some Weird Science, as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous natural fireworks! I'm going to try to see my first fireworks in years. I am usually in a national park. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Griggs Wood Superbly done, Robin! May the Fourth be with you! Cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm passing up on the fireworks, too. I have explosions going off in my neighborhood as we type. Lulz. Great post and phot, Robin Griggs Wood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cộng cho nhau mỗi ngày bạn hiền nhé !

    ReplyDelete
  8. And love that you employed a #seagullbuttindisguise!
    My marbles are keeping your marbles company ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe all the marbles have gotten together and are trying to take over the world... one kitchen at a time... he he lol. Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feather fireworks, that's definitely something I haven't seen before... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. I did not attend any fireworks either Robin Griggs Wood, but watch A Capital 4th on PBS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a good evening! Love this image! Take care Robin Griggs Wood !

    ReplyDelete
  13. ن ززمز مزمخمح0كجوخزمزحةز8

    ReplyDelete
  14. 😄😄😅😅😅😅😄😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  15. 😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😄😄😅😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peindre un oiseau observer le plus profond immense silence quand l'oiseau arrive prendre soin de ne pas toucher aucune des plumes de l'oiseau peindre la fraîcheur du vent pour ebouriffer ses belles couleurs variées la poussière du soleil pour les faire resplendir attendre que l'oiseau chante cela enveloppera cette photographie qui est tout du rêve d'un halo magique.une riche sensibilité d'une liberté rythmique dans le mouvement de la photographie

    ReplyDelete
  17. 😯😯😐😐😐😯😯😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

    ReplyDelete
  18. 😄😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  19. 😣😣😤😤😤😤😤😣😣😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

    ReplyDelete
  20. 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

    ReplyDelete
  21. 💠💠💠💠💠💠💡💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

    ReplyDelete
  22. 💗💖💖💙💗💗💚💗💗💙💗💗💙💗💙💗💗💙💗💙💗💗💙

    ReplyDelete
  23. 🌷🌸🌹🌹🌸🌷🌷🌸🌹🌸🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌸🌷🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌸🌹🌹🌹🌷🌸🌹🌹🌹🌷🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌷🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌷🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  24. 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete
  25. 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍁🍀

    ReplyDelete
  26. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow very sweet but but because is the son of Indians state Uttar Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  28. Life’s true gift lies in your freedom to design it beautifully. With each rise of the sun, you get to chase the opportunity to fill your days with meaning—to live your life the way you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome I like it Mr.Robin Griggs wood Beautiful😙😙

    ReplyDelete