I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!
I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.
Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.
With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.
Let me begin with this:
I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.
You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:
Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram
The average tourist wants to go to places where there are no tourists. Sam Ewing
Interesting stuff about travel:
• Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills.
• Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease.
• Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods.
• Benefits of travel are almost immediate. After only a day or two, 89% of people experience significant drops in stress.
• Travel has been shown to help aid those suffering from depression.
• Travel has been shown to promote overall brain health.
• Couples who travel together have reported increased feelings of intimacy.
• Travel can make you more creative.
• Travel can also make you smarter.
#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #WashingtonDC #ArchitectureTuesday #travel #travelphotography #traveltips #traveling #traveltuesday #travelling #traveller #wanderlust #traveltheworld #explore