I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Grumpy


Grumpy

It's been devilishly hot here (110˚ last Friday and I don't even live in a desert ... ugh! I gave myself a heatstroke tying to save my garden). This guy looks about how I feel ... ;oD
How's the weather where you are?

Juvenile Green Heron

#WaterBirdWednesday Water Bird Wednesday with thanks to Margaret Tompkins

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you'd like any of my images made available for print at http://www.robingriggswood.com

34 comments:

  1. Perfect! Beautiful image! And it's at 100 here too and drier than a popcorn fart. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image, the heron does look a bit grumpy! It has been hot here also. The paper said 99 F yesterday. Today is suppose to be a tad cooler!! Take care Robin Griggs Wood, don't stay out in that heat, drinks lots of water. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what they say... It's not the heat, it's the humidity! 😓97° (feels like) 103° here in the Kansas City suburbs...
    And Shelly Gunderson , although I've never heard your saying before - I will never forget it, or how accurate it sounds... 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin Griggs Wood Fabulous image - a tad cooler this side of the pond but still a bit too warm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful capture!
    89/30 here at 1900 today; the 100s are hopefully past, and there may be rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're moving up into upper 80's & 90's here now. Great shot, Robin Griggs Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now it’s about 8C as we are in the middle of winter here in Johannesburg, South Africa 🇿🇦

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect photography
    Really awesome ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful images ... found site today .. what a way to get things going. Fabulous ! A cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer and pics to laugh at, drop a tear, or just go "wow" at,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly Gunderson -- ("popcorn fart" heehee! ...ooh, hot! ... I hope you have a cooler weekend ... :o). Thank you, dear!
    Donna McClure -- heehee ... thank you ... I hope you got your cooler weather. Yes, definitely water (actually, a neighbor's tree is dropping all it's lemons and he's happy to have me take them away! ... so I've been having lots of honey lemonade ... yum!)
    Mariadenazaré silvagomes Gomes -- gracias ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy Vetter -- oh, yes, that's really warm when it's humid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. John Wade --- thank you, my friend
    Brian Christian -- Thank you! ... and you're having pretty good weather ... I hope it stays that way for you ... :o)
    Mary Wardell -- I'd take that in a heartbeat ... ;oD (but you have humidity, don't you?) ... thank you, dear!
    Ashu Singh -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alan Mason -- ah, yes, I thought about that when I wrote it ... wishing I could come for a visit ... and sit outside ... ;oD
    Sonu Kumar. -- thank you
    VIJAY VIJAY -- thank you
    Ma Bird42 -- thank you kindly ... :o)
    fauzy rahman -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. How on Earth (or Mars?) do you survive in that heat? One does use the right specs, for reading temperatures yes? Poor little grumpy bird.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can add me on hangout watsonrosselini20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Minta tolong bantuanny untuk tonton dna commnent video saya ya untuk lomba dengan alamat https://youtu.be/fms0_DMMMfE, maaksi banyak bagi yang telah menonton

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1071596efmt what a awesome bird so big

    ReplyDelete