I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

The Passion Flower


The Passion Flower
Nature's way of telling us that sex is rather silly looking at times and we should probably stop taking ourselves so seriously ... ;o7

Passiflora caerulea



#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com
#naturephotography #flowerphotography #floralphotography #hqspflowers #btpflowerpro BTP Flower Pro #Macro4All #MacroManiacs #macrophotography

54 comments:

  1. Robin Griggs Wood​ beautiful photo! Passion flowers are my favorite and I collect them and have over a hundred different plants. This one is actually Passiflora edulis and it makes yummy fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Robin Griggs Wood your photo has been added to our BTP PRO FLOWER FEATURED COLLECTION! Be sure to follow our wonderful collections to see many great works including yours!
    Have a wonderful day!
    ( Иванка Гущерова )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image and true words Robin Griggs Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower is beautiful Robin Griggs Wood. Better yet, we shouldn't take ourselves so seriously. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 超級美的花,真是太喜歡了

    ReplyDelete
  6. 謝謝常分享您的作品,非常感謝。

    ReplyDelete
  7. 水果應該也很好,但花就己經是極品了,謝你了,分享于我。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 絕對極品,很放,很潮,我喜歡。

    ReplyDelete
  9. 謝你,誏我分享您的作品O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liza Rock -- over a hundred?! ... wow, that's awesome! I'm a gardener, too, but I don't have that much of any single variety ... :o). Thank you for the kind words and for the true botanical name ... :o)
    BTP Flower Pro -- thank you, kindly!
    Jasbir S. Randhawa -- thank you, my friend!
    Art through the Aperture Photography -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lou McCorkle -- thank you so much, dear!
    HQSP Flowers -- thank you very much! Wow, that collection is great!
    Donna McClure -- heehee, very true! ... and thank you!
    Christer Westerlund -- thank you very much!
    Alexander Bud -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. 謝謝大家,接受我成為貴社團的一員。

    ReplyDelete
  13. 我朋友做的,他是水果栽培實練家,在當地很有名的,他也很搞笑,時常做些有的沒的來玩,可大家一起玩可好玩了,也是去年去他家玩的,送給你們,希望你們會喜歡。

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding macro capture, sharpness and details. beautiful colors Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe, this is nature's way of reinforcing how necessary and incongruous sex really is..it's delightful

    ReplyDelete
  16. أعتقد، وهذا هو وسيلة طبيعية لتعزيز مدى ضرورة والجنس التناقض is..it حقا لذيذ

    ReplyDelete
  17. How its name flowers is parna...maybe cant be right with your worth

    ReplyDelete