I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

That Summer Feeling


That Summer Feeling
Do you remember it? When I was a kid, the beach was one of those special places that I got to go to during the summer. Tide pools were a particular favorite. It was like a whole world in a bucket-worth's amount of water. Walk a few steps and there was another world to explore! ;oD

What was your favorite place to go in the Summer when you were growing up?

––
#LandscapePhotography with thanks to Margaret Tompkins Eric Drumm Chandler L. Walker Krzysztof Felczak Jeff Beddow H Peter Ji Dorma Wiggin Landscape Photography

#hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro BTP Landscape Pro #California #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

63 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour and light in this gorgeous view!! Having people exploring the landscape works really well. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!! I am very pleased to share your outstanding photo to the Landscape Photography page! Please take a look at all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle had a trailer on the lakeshore that he would let us borrow for a week or two in the summer -- always had an excellent time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 天堂,九空之上,絕美,可以帶上我嗎?若你們要去,把我打包,一起帶走,可好。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 這樣裝,超帥吧!一起去玩吧!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up on military bases; while we did a fair amount of summer sight-seeing wherever we were living, my very favorite place was the base swimming pool: Noisy, packed with kids and reeking of chlorine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John MacLeod -- oh, that sounds wonderful! I would be thrilled if I had that kind of opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat Kight -- hah! ... I remember doing that a few times myself ... still remember that chlorine! ... ;oD (Like at the end of the day your lungs ached and your eyes stung ... ;oD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A secluded brook in the deep woods, where it felt like fairies might appear any moment and like there wasn't another soul for miles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderbare Aufnahme !! Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that, Rachael Switalski ... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robin Griggs Wood It’s my pleasure to add your photo to our BTP PRO Landscape Featured Collection Be sure to follow our wonderful collections to see many great works in including yours.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Nancy Dempsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved going to my grandparents in the summer. Sometimes that was at the coast or maybe a visit to the coast depending on where they were living. The coast is still my favorite place. A beautiful image with your post Robin Griggs Wood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna McClure BTP Landscape Pro Corrine Gower Alexander Bud Robin Griggs Wood Friedrich Albermann Rachael Switalski Robin Griggs Wood Pat Kight Asrhaf Hussin Eric Drumm pleasure-times.blogspot.com - Cool and funny facts about America part 2

    ReplyDelete
  14. This wonderful photo has been selected by Dorma as a most excellent share on +Photo Mania USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. 我是麗麗,謝大家誏我進入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  16. We didn't take many trips. I did get to go to Cape Cod once and that was a neat experience to see the ocean and view tides. Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This beautiful picture has been shared at HQSP Landscape
    Thanks for your contribution & have a nice day !

    Shared by Volker Seifarth

    ReplyDelete
  18. 謝謝你,誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  19. 您的攝影技術很神吧!我很欣賞。

    ReplyDelete
  20. 對不起,我有自我感覺良好的毛病。

    ReplyDelete
  21. 謝你了,誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  22. 你很神,我也很帥,你搞不清楚對吧!就是我很灑脫,你很棒的意思。

    ReplyDelete
  23. 謝你了,誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  24. 謝你了,誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  25. 謝謝您誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete