I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Apparating Alien


Apparating Alien
As our explorers work out how they're going to get off this planet they've gotten themselves stranded on, a great alien beastie tries to work out how it can eat all of them at once ... ;oD

I've been creating a new compositing workshop bit by bit and updated my Screenflow software for all the tutorials I'm making. The best way to learn an update is to play with it, so I made a little Cinemagraph (https://photos.app.goo.gl/q8CZQEfMfVnNsEu88). I'll add it to the first comment in the comments area below -- see if you can point out all that's going on it ... ;o))).

Slightly early for #AlienAbductionFriday with thanks to Alex Lapidus Heiko Mahr Janice LaMere Jetski Alien Abduction Friday
#alienabductionfriday #owcbn #gplusaliennation

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #fantasyart #surrealart #mattepainting

24 comments:

  1. Marvelous scene! I hope our intrepid explorers find a way out, but that cooking fire looks awfully convenient...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, Alex Lapidus! ... ;oD
    Did you click through to the Cinemagraph? ... rescue is imminent (I think ... ;o7)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rescue appears close at hand but will they be able to land without being destroyed.That's the question . Very nice .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin Griggs Wood Amazing work as always, Robin! Cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very "out of this world" Robin Griggs Wood! Congratulations for all your hard work paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing piece of art work as always Robin Griggs Wood
    This also intrigues me ......................
    I've been creating a new compositing workshop bit by bit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Explorer shall never be scared..
    but sometimes in those cold lonely nights in another galaxy and maybe time... some could be scared..

    WOnderful to see your gorgeous artwork Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee, Deb Coning -- thank you
    Jasbir S. Randhawa -- thank you, my friend!
    Yochi Shilo -- thank you
    Donna McClure -- thank you so much!
    Elizabeth Hahn -- heehee ... me too! ... :o)
    Mary Wardell -- Hah! ... ;oD ... thanks!
    Jim Migliore -- thank you, my friend! As for the workshop, for now it is Arcanum only, though may be available later outside of the Arcanum. That said, I would still love to mentor you ... ;o)
    Heiko Mahr -- :o)) ... thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can add me on hangout watsonrosselini20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minta tolong bantuanny untuk tonton dna commnent video saya ya untuk lomba dengan alamat https://youtu.be/fms0_DMMMfE, maaksi banyak bagi yang telah menonton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous artwork 👍👍I love this

    ReplyDelete