I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

The Way You Look Tonight


The Way You Look Tonight

I hope you have some exciting plans for your weekend. My last weekend was super-exciting (my son got married!), so I'm going for a little less exciting this weekend .. ;oD
Whatever you're going for, I hope it's good ... :o)

FridaysAreBokehlicious  :o) … ˚ºoOoº˚
With a nod and grin to those sundry #bokehlicious #bokeholics (that may rival the non-curator list of a certain non-theme! … ;o7)
Leo Deegan Art through the Aperture Photography Sean McLean Shelly Corbett Betty Habesch Kal Pant Elizabeth Hahn Michael B. Stuart Paul Moody Toshinori ABE Winnie Young Graham Knights Keith Elliott Jacek N. Kozioł Jasbir S. Randhawa Darion Jackman John Balboni April L Hill Shannon Adelson Dylan Johnson Shelly Gunderson Robin Griggs Wood Kathleen Kent Angie Smith John Getchel Uwe Duwe Magdalena MadZ Wendy Baker Dawn Siadatan wolly wolly Berit Schurse Tom Tran Eve Aebi Isabelle Fortin Cooksterz Littlefield Chris Draper Wendy Verboom Janice LaMere cobalt please Saji Saju Rosie Nixon Joseph Cowlishaw Marilou Aballe




#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #Friday #TGIF #naturephotography #FloralFriday #FlowerFriday #flowerphotography #floralphotography #hqspflowers #btpflowerpro BTP Flower Pro

Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

91 comments:

  1. Oh wow - yay for you and your son! That's a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous vivid pop of color! Congrats to your son and you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, thanks. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin Griggs Wood Superb image, Robin! Heartiest Congratulations! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wonderful capture!!!
    Have a great weekend! Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Robin Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure it’s beautiful... but.... all my best wishes for your son and his wife:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb color Robin Griggs Wood. Congratulations on your sons wedding. I can understand a quieter weekend for this one! Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite lovely, Robin Griggs Wood. No real plans for the weekend except to visit a Japanese garden and take some photos early in the morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only if dying at a rest stop is exciting. Trying to get the truth out but I'm hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a radiant flower! I hope your weekend is every bit as fun as last... and a bit more laid back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can only chat better. Need to know more about you.. I want your hangout Gmail .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hibiscus rocesinensis. Peregrina 😚

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photo, Robin and congratulations. Hope you get to relax this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a beautiful photo Robin! Congratulations to your family! Time to get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Robin
    This flower looks so live and vivid. Awsome click

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the gorgeous colors!! This is perfect for our new collection #EverydayLandscape !! It's my pleasure to share your amazing photo to the Landscape Photography page! Check out all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous. And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anastazja Wiater -- thanks!
    Heidi Lynn -- thank you and thank you! ... :o)
    HQSP Flowers -- thank you so much, Lara!
    Lauri Novak -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shelly Gunderson -- thank you, dear!
    roland j. ruttledge -- thank you, kindly ... :o)
    Jasbir S. Randhawa -- thank you, my friend!
    Sergio Buschek -- thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Betty Habesch -- thank you, dear!
    Theresia Swiebel -- thank you so much!
    Uwe Duwe -- thank you, kindly, my friend ... :o)
    Md RUBEL ... thank you ... :o)
    Zuzana Hicová -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Donna McClure -- thank you, dear ... :o)
    Elizabeth Hahn -- thank you very much, dear!
    Art through the Aperture Photography -- thank you, Paula!
    Mary Wardell -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  24. John Balboni -- thank you, my friend!
    Alexander Kelm -- thank you!
    monika john -- thank you
    bologun taiwo -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Margaret Tompkins -- thank you very much, dear!
    Liz C -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Robin Griggs Wood UN SALUTO DA ITALIA E TOSCANA. BUONASERA.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations for ur son's wedding... beautiful pic... its our national flower...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Doğru işlemeyen akıl, keskin olsa bile neye yarar,
    saatin iyiliği koşmasında değil, doğru gitmesindedir.

    Vauvenargues

    ReplyDelete
  29. Κόκκινος Ιβίσκος, τέλειος..!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mie fiore preferiti.. E un bel fiore

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hope you have some exciting plans for your weekend.my last weekend was superexciting (my son git married!),so I'm going for a little less exciting this weekend .. ;oD Whatever you're going for, I hope it's good... :o

    ReplyDelete
  32. Are you in any financial crisis, do you need financial help? or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt, pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial service from our company. We offer all kind of loan to individual companies at 3% interest rate. If you need a loan do not hesitate to contact us via

    Name: Gilbert Aaron
    Email: info.gilbertloanfirm@gmail.com
    Phone/Text: +13257407730

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love that deep dark red flowers are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey! I created a YouTube group chat so we can share videos more easily. :) Join here: https://youtu.be/join/ct-cMA7GjlcNSc

    ReplyDelete
  35. Are you in any financial crisis, do you need financial help? or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt, pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial service from our company. We offer all kind of loan to individual companies at 3% interest rate. If you need a loan do not hesitate to contact us via

    Name: Gilbert Aaron
    Email: info.gilbertloanfirm@gmail.com
    Phone/Text: +13257407730

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing pic.. very Nice.. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. It is such a pretty flower🌷 I love the color red. The color is a love color. You have amazing eyes for nature and photography. My sister she loves nature too. She likes to go for long walks and as she is walking if she sees a flower. She bends down and smells the pedals. She rubs the flower against her nose and looks up at the sky😊She really appreciates everything under the sun. I love how she is https://youtu.be/ue0MAhUzaJA I need to be more thankful for all of God's creations as well. Thank you for this picture and every comment under it 😎👍Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  38. My friend painted a flower that look exactly like that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  39. 😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😄😄😅😅😄😄😄😄😅😅😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😄

    ReplyDelete
  40. 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

    ReplyDelete
  41. 🌷🌹🌺🌼🌹🌷🌻🌻🌷🌷🌻🌻🌷🌸⛅🌻🌸

    ReplyDelete
  42. How good s that, to have a son married: my sons, sadly, are not - and not for want of trying. They're both rather 'picky' - and intelligent - extremely hardworking, (to a fault) and kind. Just never found that right one. (Perhaps they'll suddenly find lovely white-haired ladies later!) Whatever - that is a glorious flower portrait - not a snap ..

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Kim

    💑👍💘👓💎🐴🌹🍁🍃

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful photo beautiful how U captured the lovely colour hibiscus flower

    ReplyDelete