I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Happy International Day of Happiness! 👍😃😎🙂😊😍😘


Happy International Day of Happiness! 👍😃😎🙂😊😍😘

Happiness radiates like a sunrise and draws more good things towards you.
To be happy, be the sunshine around you ... :o)



🤗 #internationaldayofhappiness #dayofhappiness #happiness

#LandscapePhotography with thanks to Margaret Tompkins Eric Drumm Chandler L. Walker Krzysztof Felczak Jeff Beddow H Peter Ji Dorma Wiggin Landscape Photography

#hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro #Nevada #SunrisePhotography #Sunrise #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

35 comments:

  1. Stunning photograph!! Wonderful colors and drama!! It's definitely a #HappierPlace !! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!! It's my pleasure to share your amazing photo to the Landscape Photography page! Check out all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images are so amazing Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Robin, you are the sunshine that radiates happiness in so many others. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous picture Robin Griggs Wood. Thank you. May you be happy all day & evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and stunning! You radiate joy dear friend Robin Griggs Wood !💞

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations , this picture has been shared to the favorites collection
    Of HQSP Landscape great shot .


    Shared by ; Francisco H Camach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if I wasn't feeling happy before, I am now. Wonderful image Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful light, colors and image! Happy to share Photo Mania USA, curated by Dorma Wiggin and Matvey Z! Enjoy your day. --Dorma Wiggin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much!
    ajay singh
    Alexander Kelm
    roland j. ruttledge
    Margaret Tompkins -- ❤️
    Landscape Photography
    Elizabeth Hahn -- (with most wonderful friends, as I recall! ... :o)) -- ❤️
    Ricardo Williams -- ❤️
    Art through the Aperture Photography -- ❤️
    Donna McClure -- ❤️
    Shelly Gunderson -- ❤️
    Angela Migliore -- ❤️
    HQSP Landscape
    Francisco H Camach
    Christopher Germano -- ❤️
    Marina Versaci -- ❤️
    hailani valle
    Photo Mania USA
    Dorma Wiggin
    anyaogu nnenna
    Holly Morgan
    Inggar Kasih

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Robin Griggs Wood
    Congratulations! Your wonderful photograph has been selected through Photo Mania USA to be displayed at Photo Mania Global ! You’re cordially invited to visit us at Photo Mania Global and check out the daily selection of the very best photographs from all over the world shared at our Photo Mania country pages!
    Alberto Romano is wishing you a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robin Griggs Wood You are always welcome! Warm greetings and good light.
    Alberto Romano

    ReplyDelete
  12. Minta tolong bantuanny untuk tonton dan commnent video saya ya untuk lomba dengan alamat https://youtu.be/fms0_DMMMfE, maaksi banyak bagi yang telah menonton

    ReplyDelete