I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Livin' for the Weekend


Livin' for the Weekend
My life might look tangled, but it's all headed towards a purpose ... :o)

Side note: back in my junior college days, the professor had an assistant, Rosetta, who used to say "Livin' for the weekend!" all the time––like a broken record. Though, she did have the most lyrical, honey-smooth voice. We always giggled, even after the millionth time she said it. I can still hear it clearly in my head. So, here's to Rosetta, who was already older than Methuselah by then and is probably in "perpetual weekend-mode" now ... and here's to all of you having a lovely weekend, looking forward to whatever adventure you choose.

#FridaysAreBokehlicious  :o) … ˚ยบoOoยบ˚
With a nod and grin to those sundry #bokehlicious #bokeholics (that may rival the non-curator list of a certain non-theme! … ;o7)
Leo Deegan Art through the Aperture Photography Sean McLean Shelly Corbett Betty Habesch Kal Pant Elizabeth Hahn Michael B. Stuart Paul Moody Toshinori ABE Winnie Young Graham Knights Keith Elliott Jacek N. Kozioล‚ Jasbir S. Randhawa Darion Jackman John Balboni April L Hill Shannon Adelson Dylan Johnson Shelly Gunderson Robin Griggs Wood Kathleen Kent Angie Smith John Getchel Uwe Duwe Magdalena MadZ Wendy Baker Dawn Siadatan wolly wolly Berit Schurse Tom Tran Eve Aebi Isabelle Fortin Cooksterz Littlefield Chris Draper Wendy Verboom Janice LaMere cobalt please Saji Saju Rosie Nixon Joseph Cowlishaw Marilou Aballe

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

#California #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky

24 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I love this: "My life might look tangled, but it's all headed towards a purpose"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot Robin Griggs Wood! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous way to start the weekend! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!! This is perfect for Grass Tuesday !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous image with the sertting sun as the backdrop. Rosetta sounds like a wonderful character, ๐Ÿ˜Š ! Have a great weekend,Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mohsen Hawam Lauri Novak Michael B. Stuart Isabelle Fortin Betty Habesch Shannon Adelson Margaret Tompkins Shelly Gunderson Saji Saju Leo Deegan
    -
    Hi, please look my video if you like design (https://youtu.be/da0iuR1Kn6g), Thank ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is beautiful Love The weekend ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the composition and light Robin Griggs Wood! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I am Nira Shalom After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I emailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex-called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made a promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: babawalewiseman01@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover

    Contact this great man if you are having any problem with a lasting solution
    through babawalewiseman01@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348129806153

    Thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular, thanks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minta tolong bantuanny untuk tonton dan commnent video saya ya untuk lomba dengan alamat https://youtu.be/fms0_DMMMfE, maaksi banyak bagi yang telah menonton

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can add me on hangout leachlaura208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete