I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Since You've Been Gone, It's Like A Ghost Town Around Here


Since You've Been Gone, It's Like A Ghost Town Around Here

I meant to share these yesterday for Halloween, but I've been so sick that I can only keep my head up for short bits at a time and I've been giving most of those bits to my students. Here we have the wonderful Liz Kaetterhenry and Alex Bellanger -- only pretending to be dead in Nelson Ghost Town. ... ;o7


#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

#ShootingGhostsWithoutATripodIsABitch
#NelsonNevada #TGSMU2017 #tgsmu17

27 comments:

  1. On Halloween I thing you must do
    Is pretend that nothing can frighten you
    And if something scares you and you want to run
    Just let on like it’s Halloween fun... 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how you did this...... please Robin Griggs Wood .... pretty please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, me too but less; get well soon - don't fade away!
    Our old house was multiple haunted. Not all a friendly presence but one definitely 'part of the family'. Here it feels empty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Robin Griggs Wood ! I hope it’s not the flu! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh geeze! Get well soon Robin Griggs Wood. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a Quick Recovery, rest now and you will back playing all the sooner 👏🏻😃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin Griggs Wood Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better! And as always, your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry you aren't feeling well. Feel better soon! Great spooky images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow awesome ghosts! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, don't know how I missed this one! Sure hope you are feeling a bit better by now...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can add me on hangout leachlaura208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel as if it's me and you lost trying to reconnect

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life’s true gift lies in your freedom to design it beautifully. With each rise of the sun, you get to chase the opportunity to fill your days with meaning—to live your life the way you choose.

    ReplyDelete