I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

The Beauty in You


The Beauty in You
The beauty you see in a sunset is in direct correlation to the beauty you have inside you. You would never notice it otherwise.




#LandscapePhotography with thanks to Margaret Tompkins Eric Drumm Chandler L. Walker Krzysztof Felczak Jeff Beddow H Peter Ji Dorma Wiggin Landscape Photography
#hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro BTP Landscape Pro #California #Malibu #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
Please feel free to ask me, if you would like any of my images
available for print, or visit me at
www.robingriggswood.com

57 comments:

  1. First image I saw as I opened G+ this morning. You started my day in a wonderful way Robin Griggs Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Bereshit bara of Elohim)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCANTEVOLE. BEAUTIFUL. BUONA SERA DA ITALIA E TOSCANA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors and light!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!! It's my pleasure to share your amazing photo to the Landscape Photography page! Check out all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just set this as my wallpaper. Thanks for sharing your artistry and these words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin Griggs Wood It’s my pleasure to add your excellent photo to our #BTPPROLandscapeFeaturedCollection Be sure to follow our wonderful collections to see many great photos including yours.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Nancy Dempsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true! And this is beyond beautiful! Thank you, Robin Griggs Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The words & image are so thoughtful Robin Griggs Wood. I will think of this next time I watch a sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Classic lines. Liking the sun rays on the foam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Fantastic 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. Anamaria Chioru Can tell when a photographer has been trying to create images for years, thousands upon thousands, when something such as this shows up. Hey?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! Robin Griggs Wood​. Masterfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picture really it look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww love your words and photo, you always know how to say the perfect words 💖

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waking up from a having a bad day yesterday seeing this picture when I turned my phone on reminded me of my purpose of why I am The Hurricane of Brisbane Australia and made me smile and say well today is a new day so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Anastazja Wiater, Margaret Tompkins Shevonne Henry BTP Landscape Pro Terri Queen Donna McClure Lon W. Angela Migliore Mary Gatera Shelly Gunderson NARENDRA SINGH Bhandari Vibhuti Lamba Karuna Kavlekar celeste sullivan Kate Marchio ( ♥ ) Jehathas jethas Cane Gilbert Senior (aw, that's wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautifull scenery,, amaxing,,!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All precious just for Lord with everything that we have now,,!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can only imagine the beauty you felt when you captured this..thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. It seems another world another planet :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sun setting with a storm moving in at Jonesboro Arkansas 2017 summer https://plus.google.com/photos/...

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are right, Wonders of Nature! G..D has shares his benevolence with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ஸ்ரீஸ்ரீ க்ஷக்ஷ ஸ்ரீற£€€&^-ஸ்ரீ

    ReplyDelete
  24. You sure know what Beauty is by looking all your pictures in every angle 😊

    ReplyDelete
  25. Riding the bus every morning to work going thru the Canyon is beautifull...

    ReplyDelete
  26. You can add me on hangout leachlaura208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete