I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Two Beauties


Two Beauties
Happy birthday to a couple of "birthday sisters" whom I just adore, Sam Breach and Rachael Switalski! I hope you're each having an awesome day!!







#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos
www.robingriggswood.com

70 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Robin Griggs Wood. A Happy Birthday to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they're on fire. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday bouquet, thank you Robin Griggs Wood​! I had a lovely, lovely day and I certainly hope Sam Breach​ did as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning !!
    Happy Birthday Rachael Switalski and Sam Breach !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thank you!!!!! I am about to do the favourite part of my birthday - going out for dinner :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael Switalski -- I'm so glad to hear that!!
    Sam Breach -- heehee! ... where did you go? (What's your favorite food? ... erm, I mean when you go out to eat ... ;oD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, dear, Saji Saju!
    And thanks to Norman Cropp Donna McClure Doug.E.Fresh Bülent Güneş Kimmetal Smith Rachel Enkin Alexander Bud and mor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sama je suza iz oka se izlila ,jel zuta boja i ljubomora je obzvila.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh frigging wow sister Robin Griggs Wood​....marvelous image my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So aggressive, lovely flowers bloomed at night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great loveliness and divine buty, superb creation of zNature .Thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robin Griggs Wood guess! I think it might be somewhere we went with you????!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh penblywdd hapus Sam Breach and Rachael Switalski

    I miss chatting with you guys and getting your "insightful" insights :)

    Don't drink / eat / sleep / work [delete as appropriate] too much today now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Stuart Dyckhoff, I miss our conversations as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ekstra lepe crvene ljubavne ruze ruze srece i radosti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many happy returns of the day for these two sisters

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sam Breach -- was it that Indian restaurant? ... or the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally miss having you around, Stuart Dyckhoff! ... I hardly ever get out into the stream these days to visit all my pals.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hear that Robin .... I still have you as a regular alert so always see your posts - do you feel all loved and wanted now :)

    But the harsh truth is this year I have managed to get out twice with my camera that wasn't family or club related and spend even less time on social media than I'd like. I must try and pop back in to the cohort soon for a catchup.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 你們大家好,我是徐麗麗。

    ReplyDelete
  21. 你們大家好,我是徐麗麗,謝謝你們誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  22. Special thijs is hoe my lover must look up on me heen i
    Show Jim huis last deed of honnor

    ReplyDelete
  23. The color is fantástic. I like forma me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 我是麗麗,謝大家誏我進入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  25. 謝謝你,誏我加入貴社團。

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Day of Birth!!! Whoa, Beautiful flower 💝🙂

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, very happy this picture. Oh my ........

    ReplyDelete
  28. Uma noite tranquila para todos os meus amigos.

    ReplyDelete