I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Walk softly and carry a big stick.


Walk softly and carry a big stick.
OR ... present a bunch of little twigs as a peace offering ... ;o))

Monkey Monday is a fun theme for not only monkeys, but also simians, apes and close nonhuman relatives. #MonkeyMonday with thanks to Alex Lapidus and Jetski

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #naturephotography #naturephotographers #natureandwildlifephotos #animalphotography #wildlifephotography #hqspanimals #BTPAnimalPRO BTP Animal Pro

28 comments:

  1. Robin Griggs Wood So pensive! Splendid portrait, Robin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope someone doesn't have a guilty conscience here :-) I'm sure he'll make it all right again -- lovely image!

    ReplyDelete

  3. This beautiful picture has been shared at HQSP Animals
    Thank you for sharing with HQSP Animals Theme, your post has been added to the HQSP Animals Daily Picks Collection! Have a nice day!
    Shared by Andy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twigs are a gateway drug to sticks... Awesome shot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite wonderful Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you capture the very heart of your subjects. Everyone of them stops me dead saying, "WOW."

    ReplyDelete
  7. "peace offering" what a great idea:) Saw a bumper sticker this weekend that said "Wag more, bark less". Applicable in so many ways:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin Griggs Wood​​​ Поздравляю вас с Международным Женским Днём 8 Марта.

    Ну вот и кончились морозы,
    И в мире царствует весна.
    Прекрасны женщины, как розы.
    Поздравить вас пришла пора!

    От всей души вас поздравляю,
    С Международным женским днём.
    Любви и счастья вам желаю,
    Чтобы везло всегда, во всём!

    Well, that's the end of the frost,
    And in the world reigns spring.
    Beautiful women, like roses.
    Congratulate you it's time!

    With all my heart I congratulate you,
    With the International Women's Day.
    I wish you love and happiness,
    To always be lucky, in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to be so late to reply and thank, folks ... thank you so much for your kind comments, Jasbir S. Randhawa Alex Lapidus HQSP Animals Gary Munroe (hahaha, you are amazingly funny .. how do you think of those things? ... ;oD) John Wade RICARDO MARTINEZ Susan Kendall Shelly Gunderson Alexander Bud George Fletcher (I've seen that one! Instead of putting it on my bumper I put it on my wall ... ;oD) Wahyu Ariyadi BTP Animal Pro Kelly prn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robin Griggs Wood - Step #1... Have an incredibly warped mind.. Step #2.. Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enough with the politics shenanigans , just get me on the cover of TIME. :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Expressive look of this eyes, deep and almost reasonable

    ReplyDelete