I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Playing with editing, for #CamelTuesday .


Playing with editing, for #CamelTuesday .

(just kidding ... there is no "Camel Tuesday" ... but if there were, I'd say "happy Camel Tuesday" to you! ... ;o)))

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #digitalart #fantasyart #surrealart #painting #digitalpainting #photoshop #photomanipulation #hqspanimals   #btpanimalpro

76 comments:

  1. Camel Tuesday? Hmmm, not many Camels in NJ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Lapidus -- hahaha ... at least it's not focusing on any specific area of the camel ... ;oD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darion Jackman -- people still smoke, don't they? ... #opportunitieseverywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw camel milk in the grocery store the other day. It was $20 for a bottle. I am actually serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Griggs Wood way. That's what you get for shopping in Bay Area organic Hippy Markets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it would be more appropriate sharing it tomorrow for hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. who painted this ... is this even a painting .... awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was #BirdsWhoHaveABadHairDayAndPlasticSurgeryTuesday ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute picture of a little boy talking to a camelabout Tuesday.andi think this picture is so funny.I just love it.very nicely done.really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about that, Mark Rodriguez, but, alas, I failed to capture the necessary camel body part that would have made it more relevant ... ;oD
    Carla McMahon -- teehee ... thanks, dear ... ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gary Munroe -- oh, it's that, too! ... I just didn't have a shot for it (like I do every other Tuesday ... ;o7)
    Angie Smith -- bring it! ... ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sharon Jeannette -- thank you, dear ... back atcha! ... ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! ... A new theme is coming up?;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! That kiddo better watch out, I hear camels can be mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work always makes me smile, this one really made me smile!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Robin Griggs Wood! I'll have to start digging around for some more camels.
    Pam Boling, look, Robin found us another camel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol... very funny 
    Wonderful edit, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for camels! They really do need a home... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh this is so cute, I think we need a #cameltuesday now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw this today so perfect for "Hump Day".  :-)  Lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm digging the post processing on this Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so lucky that no bananas photobombed you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Develer dilinden anlayan biri vardı Süleyman Aleyhisselâma selam olsun

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wnr bvhgbwbejdjd. Ehbbebhdhxi. Snsjhwjenje. Ek😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry my name Joshua my cousin was on my account

    ReplyDelete