I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

Incoming!


Incoming!
It's been said that Los Angeles is the most photographed city in the world.
Here's one more.

(Well, with "embellishments" … ;o))

Today marks the close of a G+ photography theme icon, #LeadingLinesMonday . Created here by Pam Boling, it became one of the most popular themes on G+. I want to thank you, Pam, and the folks who have assisted in curating along the way, Michael B. Stuart David Murphy Andreas Levi Simos Xenakis and **, for keeping this awesome theme going for so long! (Sorry, no Hallowe'en themed image for me today … I needed something more epic to Grand-Finale this theme with … ;o))




*which may be true, if all the movies made back in the early days of Hollywood are taken into consideration


–––––


#BreakfastClub  #10000photographersaroundtheworld
#promotephotography
#LandscapePhotography


#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro #California #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky #digitalart #digitalpainting #photoshop #photomanipulation   #mattepainting


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This image avialabe for print:
http://www.robingriggswood.com/buy/38075446_CPsjbP/3644297596_wWCLDxR/

Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images
available for print at robingriggswood.com

If you would like to view my albums here at G+ go to
 ––> https://plus.google.com/photos/+RobinGriggsWood/albums

40 comments:

  1. Robin Griggs Wood This is sooo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate 2 admit it, but dis is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Epic" does not describe, Robin Griggs Wood. This is a stunning piece of art with amazing texture, depth, and light that features beautiful leading lines to help the eye explore, play, and zig-zag throughout the frame. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.... I want to be up in the sky right there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ,.." edhe këta xhuxhat gjithë jetën tek fustani i Hirushes do të fshihen ?! "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's some real cool image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish these buildings were really on clouds .

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a  gorgeous skyline!!  Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!!  It's my pleasure to share your amazing photo to the Landscape Photography page!  Check out all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin Griggs Wood 
    Yes, this image really is epic... and so is your tribute to the #leadinglinesmonday  theme! Neither is nearly as EPIC as you though! Thank you so much! 
    I've cried a couple of times today reading people's tributes, but I know it's time to let go, move on to new things. I've loved this theme - my baby! 
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a fantastic work, Robin!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with the 'Grande Finale' of the theme, and thanks a lot for your wonderful words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesomeness!  But you always are dear Robin!  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peoples don't be fool by the image.do your homework,this is dangerous,part of Kim trails.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peoples don't be fool by the image.do your homework,this is dangerous,part of Kim trails.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish LA looked like this. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure how I'd missed this but bravo!  What an amazingly executed shot with beautiful visuals throughout.  I was proud to be a part of #leadinglinesmonday  and appreciate the awesome tribute post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, thanks, Michael B. Stuart ... it was one of the better themes, for sure. Happiest of new years to you, my friend ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Take some photography in losangel.

    ReplyDelete