I'M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU!

I’m an artist . . . but that’s not saying much, because I believe, and it is something that I have devoted my time heavily to convey, that art expression is an inherent property of human nature. The media may vary, but not the innate disposition.

Those that know me have heard my “talent-as-myth” diatribe all too often, and if you end up tuning in to my posts, you will encounter it soon enough. It is my goal to change the notion, which a great number of people resign to, that one needs to have “talent” to pursue the art they feel or want and am doing this on a daily basis through my program in the G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers.

With that as preface, I will probably devote a portion of my posts to inspiring artists, but I also plan to impart other conceptions that I have about life in general, with the goal of elevating, encouraging, enlivening or energizing those who read them.

Let me begin with this:

I wish for you the ability to create for yourself all that your heart desires.

Start!


➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in the new home for “G+ Mentorship Program for Photographers”

➡️ fill out this form, if you’re interested in keeping in touch or getting mentored by Robin


You can begin by watching "The Myth of Talent" here:


"The Myth of Talent" by Robin Griggs Wood

Robin Griggs Wood •artist•(@robingriggswood)'s Instagram

.
.
.
.
.
.



RECENT POSTS

"Where the Spiritual World and Physical World Meet" digital compositeand painting by Robin Griggs Wood


"Where the Spiritual World and Physical World Meet" digital composite and painting by Robin Griggs Wood

Don't worry, I'm not going to be slapping large watermarks on my images from now on ... ;o7 ... I thought I might use this one to change my cover photo for a short bit.


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This image available for print (sans watermark)
http://www.robingriggswood.com/buy/38075446_CPsjbP/3550084356_cjMj8nF/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



#SunsetSaturday
#promotephotography
#SurrealArtSaturday
  #fantasticandsurrealphotos
#hqspphotoartmanipulation
#hqspart



▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images
available for print at robingriggswood.com

If you would like to view my albums here at G+ go to
 ––> https://plus.google.com/photos/+RobinGriggsWood/albums

#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #inspiration #digitalart #fantasyart #surrealart #painting
#digitalart #digitalpainting #photoshop #photomanipulation #fineart #fineartpls   #conceptart
#photomanipulator #photomanipulation #artdesign #designs #fantasy #fantasyart #fantasydigitalart #digital #photoshop #creative #DigitalArtSaturday

63 comments:

  1. Ron Clifford -- thank you, my friend! ... :o). Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl Pettypiece -- thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Griggs Wood Very Boticelli, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing the great work Robin Griggs Wood. It's always illuminating to view your excellent contributions. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly wonderful and has such a warm and welcoming feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! This is breathtakingly marvellous image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful work robin, love it,  have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful!  Didn't even notice the watermark till you mentioned it.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin Griggs Wood....you simply an outstanding gorgeous woman of many talents and a very...big heart that goes with it!....
    LIFE IS GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, your work is breathtaking Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gate way to Heaven! And back to Reality! Nice work !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing with #sunsetsaturday

    ReplyDelete
  13. John Wade -- thank you very much, my friend... :o)
    Errol Wright -- thank you!
    E.E. Giorgi -- thank you, dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laura McLeod -- thank you so much ... :o)
    Karen Hutton -- thank you, dear! ... xo!
    Tullio DeSantis -- thank you, kindly ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheryl Cooper -- thank you so much, dearest! ... xo!
    Aalia Khan Yousafzai -- thank you very much!
    dietmar rogacki -- thank you, kindly .. and you, too ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Warren Searle -- thank you!
    Renata Sherwin -- thank you!
    Sam Breach -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. mary g Cadigan -- thank you so much, dear!
    Yolanda Isabel Regueira Marin -- thank you
    debi scott -- thank you
    Christine Oubre -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dave Bell -- thank you very much, my friend!
    Robyn Graham -- thank you!
    Rachael Switalski -- thank you, dear!
    Carla Strozzieri -- thank you, kindly ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Steve Ortiz -- thank you!
    edu ferr -- gracias
    Sonii Naaz -- thank you
    Zen Woods -- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Helen Natsioks - thank you ... :o)
    Bethany DiTecco -- thank you very much!
    Dennis Hoffbuhr -- thank you, my friend ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your skill and artistry is always breathtaking Robin.
    PS do you have the contact info for the gorgeous model? I might be tempted to try portraiture after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing I love it so much!!! Which part is painting and which is photo? It's absolutely stunning and breath taking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jessica Lark -- thank you, dear ... :o)
    Richard Ball -- heehee ... thank you so much, my friend 
    Kate Marchio -- well, there's a bit of painting almost everywhere, but the primary is that I painted the dress; that wasn't in the original shot. Thank you for the kind words, dear ... :o)
    chatchai suviwan -- thank you
    Bettina S. -- thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well it's stunning thanks for the extra info!!!! This is a favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love for you to show our students how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you, Alan Shapiro Monique Yates Dee Myers Blaze O'Rama Dana Pitchon Tony Farley! Tony, that would mean I'd have to do it all over again ... ;o7. I'll give you a shout out, if I make a "making of" for my students ... :o)

    ReplyDelete